Abstract Submission Date: 15 October 2021
The 18th National Medical and Surgical Intensive Care E-Congress will be held on December 6-9, 2021.
Abstract submission starts on 1 June 2021 and the deadline is 15 October 2021.
- All physicians, nurses and physiotherapists interested in Intensive Care are invited to submit abstracts.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only. Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted. Please use the abstract submission link on our website.
- Abstracts should include research results or case reports discussing rare cases or conditions. Abstracts in the form of reviews will not be accepted.
- Abstracts should be uploaded to the system in Turkish or English.
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that the abstracts comply with the spelling rules, and the abstracts that do not comply with the spelling rules will not be evaluated.
- Abstracts must not exceed 400 words excluding title and author information. The abstract must be prepared in accordance with the following points.
- Title : Capital letters and abbreviations must not be used, they must be written in sentences.
- Authors : Names and institutions must be typed separately. Authors must indicate their e-mail and phone numbers as contact details.
- Word count : The abstract must not exceed 400 words, excluding title and author information.
- Keywords : There must be 3-5 keywords that could be selected from MeSH.
- Abbreviations in the abstract should be spelled out the first time used.
- Abstracts should consist of the following sections.
- Studies: Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion
- Case Reports: Introduction, Case(s), Discussion
- The members of the abstract review committee will grade the papers in accordance with the grading system determined by the executive board of the association and the congress executive committee by taking the content, linguistic style, and the innovative aspect into consideration and accordingly, it will be decided that the accepted papers will be considered as poster or oral presentations. Case Reports can only be presented in poster presentation mode.
- After the review process of all abstracts is finalised, the results of the peer-review will be sent to the e-mail addresses of the authors that submitted the abstract.
- For the abstracts to be accepted and included in the congress abstracts, at least one of the authors must be registered until 01 December 2021.
- Both poster and oral presentations must be presented during the congress to be published. Abstracts accepted and presented orally or as posters during the congress will be published in the abstract book.
- Oral and poster presentations that are not presented will not be included in the abstract book, even if they are accepted to the congress.